Apprentice of the Year
These awards recognise apprentices who have made a real difference to their workplace and have fully embraced the opportunity to develop their career.
The award-winning apprentice will be able to demonstrate:
- Outstanding commitment to their professional development
- Show how they have made a positive difference to their company
- How they have gone above and beyond their normal duties by taking on extra responsibilities
- How they have embraced the challenge of a demanding work placement and study programme
- Can show a career plan for the next three to five years
To enter, download and complete the entry form demonstrating how you meet the above criteria.
Once complete, email the form and any additional evidence to Diane.firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Businesses entering an award category must:
- be based within the Borough of Reigate & Banstead
- be willing to make themselves available for related publicity via social media, press and other channels
- not be an employee of Reigate & Banstead Borough Council.
2) Businesses can enter up to 3 categories each
3) Judges have the right to ask for extra information and may request a visit