Charity & Social Enterprise Award
This category is open to registered charities and social enterprises whose purpose is to create social value in order to benefit local people and the area.
The award-winning charity/social enterprise will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong leadership and a capable team
- Evidence that the charity or social enterprise is sustainable
- Clearly outlined social goals and objectives
- Evidence of community benefit and impact made in the borough
To enter, download and complete the entry form demonstrating how you meet the above criteria.
Once complete, email the form and any additional evidence to Diane.firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Businesses entering an award category must:
- be based within the Borough of Reigate & Banstead
- be willing to make themselves available for related publicity via social media, press and other channels
- not be an employee of Reigate & Banstead Borough Council.
2) Businesses can enter up to 3 categories each
3) Judges have the right to ask for extra information and may request a visit