Employee of the Year
Do you have a great member of staff? This category is open to businesses of all sizes - we want to give employers the chance to celebrate those who really do go that extra mile for them!
The nominating business will be able to demonstrate of their employee:
- how they embody the organisational values
- how they provide excellent customer service
- how they support their colleagues and work as a team
- commitment to their own personal development
- a significant contribution towards their workplace or outstanding progress in their role
The Employee must have been employed by their current employer before 1 June 2018.
To enter, download and complete the entry form demonstrating how you meet the above criteria.
Once complete, email the form and any additional evidence to Diane.firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Businesses entering an award category must:
- be based within the Borough of Reigate & Banstead
- be willing to make themselves available for related publicity via social media, press and other channels
- not be an employee of Reigate & Banstead Borough Council.
2) Businesses can enter up to 3 categories each
3) Judges have the right to ask for extra information and may request a visit