Micro Business of the Year
Celebrating the contribution of the borough’s smaller businesses to the local economy. This category is open to all micro businesses based in the borough, including sole traders, freelancers and consultants.
The award-winning business will be able to demonstrate:
- Their clear vision for growth and strong financial performance
- A strong understanding of its customers
- Continual innovation to support future growth
- How they add value to the Reigate & Banstead borough’s economy
The award is for businesses with four or less employees.
To enter, download and complete the entry form demonstrating how you meet the above criteria.
Once complete, email the form and any additional evidence to Diane.email@example.com
1) Businesses entering an award category must:
- be based within the Borough of Reigate & Banstead
- be willing to make themselves available for related publicity via social media, press and other channels
- not be an employee of Reigate & Banstead Borough Council.
2) Businesses can enter up to 3 categories each
3) Judges have the right to ask for extra information and may request a visit