Resilient Business of the Year
Have you pivoted your business or amended your business model as a result the pandemic? Have your new ways of working helped to create opportunities to grow the business?
The award-winning business will be able to demonstrate:
- How they adapted their business model to adapt to trading during the pandemic
- How they overcame barriers to achieve growth
- Growth during the pandemic (growth can be expansion into a new market or client base, product diversification, for example, as well as financial)
- Growth plans for the future as result of the pandemic
1) Businesses entering an award category must:
- be based within the Borough of Reigate & Banstead
- be willing to make themselves available for related publicity via social media, press and other channels
- not be an employee of Reigate & Banstead Borough Council.
2) Businesses can enter up to 3 categories each
3) Judges have the right to ask for extra information and may request a visit