Resilient Business of the Year
Have you pivoted your business or amended your business model as a result the pandemic? Have your new ways of working helped to create opportunities to grow the business?
The award-winning business will be able to demonstrate:
- How they adapted their business model to adapt to trading during the pandemic
- How they overcame barriers to achieve growth
- Growth during the pandemic (growth can be expansion into a new market or client base, product diversification, for example, as well as financial)
- Growth plans for the future as result of the pandemic
To enter, download and complete the entry form demonstrating how you meet the above criteria.
Once complete, email the form and any additional evidence to Diane.firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Businesses entering an award category must:
- be based within the Borough of Reigate & Banstead
- be willing to make themselves available for related publicity via social media, press and other channels
- not be an employee of Reigate & Banstead Borough Council.
2) Businesses can enter up to 3 categories each
3) Judges have the right to ask for extra information and may request a visit