Small Business of the Year (turnover under £1m)
Celebrating the contribution of businesses to the local economy, this category is open to all businesses with headquarters based in the borough and a turnover of up to £1m.
The award-winning business will be able to demonstrate:
- consistent growth and strong financial performance
- a strong understanding of its customers
- for businesses with more than one member of staff - an engaged workforce with effective leadership
- effective use of technology/digital media to engage with customers, employees and partners
- continual innovation to support future growth
- impact on the Reigate & Banstead borough’s economy.
To enter, download and complete the entry form demonstrating how you meet the above criteria.
Once complete, email the form and any additional evidence to Diane.email@example.com
1) Businesses entering an award category must:
- be based within the Borough of Reigate & Banstead
- be willing to make themselves available for related publicity via social media, press and other channels
- not be an employee of Reigate & Banstead Borough Council.
2) Businesses can enter up to 3 categories each
3) Judges have the right to ask for extra information and may request a visit