Social Value Business of the Year
Does your business go that extra mile to support its local community? If you have initiatives in place in your organisation that aren’t for business gain but for the greater good of the community, then we want to hear from you. We want to recognise those who give something back!
The award-winning business will be able to demonstrate:
- initiatives which give to the community, or champion diversity within their workforce or client base
- how recruitment and promotion practises are fully inclusive
- how staff have benefitted by being involved in community initiatives
- the positive impact on the organisation as a result of being involved in community initiatives
This Award is not intended for community organisations who already undertake community action, but rather those commercial organisations who are embedding community and diversity into their culture.
To enter, download and complete the entry form demonstrating how you meet the above criteria.
Once complete, email the form and any additional evidence to Diane.firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Businesses entering an award category must:
- be based within the Borough of Reigate & Banstead
- be willing to make themselves available for related publicity via social media, press and other channels
- not be an employee of Reigate & Banstead Borough Council.
2) Businesses can enter up to 3 categories each
3) Judges have the right to ask for extra information and may request a visit