Start-up of the Year
We know that getting any type of business off the ground and making a success of it isn’t easy. Whatever sector, whatever size, we want to recognise those people who have taken the plunge and gone for it!
The award-winning business will be able to demonstrate:
- how they spotted the gap in the market for their product or service
- how they identified their customer base
- how their entrepreneurship and vision helped them to establish in their marketplace
- their impact so far on the market
- future growth plans
Businesses must have launched within the last two years (Start date after 1 January 2017)
To enter, download and complete the entry form demonstrating how you meet the above criteria.
Once complete, email the form and any additional evidence to Diane.firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Businesses entering an award category must:
- be based within the Borough of Reigate & Banstead
- be willing to make themselves available for related publicity via social media, press and other channels
- not be an employee of Reigate & Banstead Borough Council.
2) Businesses can enter up to 3 categories each
3) Judges have the right to ask for extra information and may request a visit