Sustainable Business of the Year
If you exhibit best practice in environmental management; and/or provide outstanding eco-service, an eco-product contributing to environmental protection, greenhouse gas emissions reduction or sustainable development, then this category is for you.
The award-winning business will be able to demonstrate:
- Evidence of a strategy relating to one or more environmental issues, good management & clear communication to stakeholders
- Leadership in addressing & overcoming climate or environmental challenges
- Evidence that your environmental objective(s) have been achieved or is/are being achieved
- The positive impact your business, product or initiative has had on the environment, community and/or business world
To enter, download and complete the entry form demonstrating how you meet the above criteria.
Once complete, email the form and any additional evidence to Diane.firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Businesses entering an award category must:
- be based within the Borough of Reigate & Banstead
- be willing to make themselves available for related publicity via social media, press and other channels
- not be an employee of Reigate & Banstead Borough Council.
2) Businesses can enter up to 3 categories each
3) Judges have the right to ask for extra information and may request a visit