Apprentice of the Year
This award recognise apprentices who have made a real difference to their workplace and have fully embraced the opportunity to develop their career.
The award-winning apprentice will be able to demonstrate:
- Outstanding commitment to their professional development
- Show how they have made a positive difference to their company
- How they have gone above and beyond their normal duties by taking on extra responsibilities.
- How they you have embraced the challenge of a demanding work placement and study programme
- Can show a career plan for the next three to five years.
1) Businesses entering an award category must:
- be based within the Borough of Reigate & Banstead
- be willing to make themselves available for related publicity via social media, press and other channels
- not be an employee of Reigate & Banstead Borough Council.
2) Businesses can enter up to 3 categories each
3) Judges have the right to ask for extra information and may request a visit