Social Impact Award
The award-winning business will be able to demonstrate one or more of the following:
- Initiatives which give back to the community, or champion diversity within their workforce or client base
- How recruitment and promotion practises are fully inclusive
- How staff have benefitted by being involved in community initiatives
- The positive impact on the organisation as a result of being involved in community initiatives
This award is not intended for community or social enterprises (we have a separate category for you), but rather those commercial organisations who are embedding community and diversity into their culture.
1) Businesses entering an award category must:
- be based within the Borough of Reigate & Banstead
- be willing to make themselves available for related publicity via social media, press and other channels
- not be an employee of Reigate & Banstead Borough Council.
2) Businesses can enter up to 3 categories each
3) Judges have the right to ask for extra information and may request a visit